[OM] WTB Vivitar 70-210 matched multiplier

Subject: [OM] WTB Vivitar 70-210 matched multiplier
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:09:41 -0400
Hi all,

A couple of months ago I asked for opinions on some zooms including the Viv Series 1 70-210. Then reality in the form of not having worked for some time set in and I postponed making any purchase. My wife noticed I was spending a lot of time reading this list's e mails and drooling over photos on ebay and other sites and decided to take a stab at relieving the serious itch I'd developed. She surprised me by purchasing the Vivitar that I'd been looking at locally. Well, now I've convinced her that I "need" the matching teleconverter to this lens. After that I'll have to convince her that we've only just begun treating the symptoms and haven't yet really attacked the cause of the itch. Something tells me I'd better start selling off part of my model train collection to help finance the cure.

So, if anyone of the list has a Vivitar 70-210 matched multiplier that they'd like to part with please write me off list.

Thanks,

Gary