RE: [OM] Nearly mid-winter here

Subject: RE: [OM] Nearly mid-winter here
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:08:29 +1000
Brian,

What an excellent shot! I've always been intrigued by these bales and the
patterns they sometimes make in the paddocks.

BTW I think that many OM'ers may have missed out on the pleasure of seeing
it as you omitted to add the .htm extension as in:

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/recent.htm

Regards,
John.

On Thursday, June 12, Brian Swale wrote:

Hi folks

It's close to mid-winter here. So far we have been very fortunate with the
weather. Nothing of cold to speak of - global warming does have a positive
side for some.

I guess there won't be a mid-winter / solstice photo exchange this year; so
in
memory of what might have been, I've posted a pic that was a candidate.

Top shot.

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/recent.htm

Cheers, Brian