Re: [OM] RE: Boris' adventures in digital domain

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Boris' adventures in digital domain
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:10:35 -0700
My question was a tongue in cheek reference to the spelling, particularly in context of the original message and its reference to bathing. I am aware of the musical phenomenon. As a reality check, I found that the Google search "grunge pearl jam" returned 44,000 results, while "grundge pearl jam" returned 131. On that basis, it would appear that the alternative spelling is not a widespread phenomenon.

Moose

Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

Moose wrote:
>what's grundge?

I'll take a whack at it: think of loud wanna-be rock by suicidal "musicians" too strung out to learn more than one key. Extremely irritating. But very appropriately named.

Rich