Re: [OM] Om Voitlander

Subject: Re: [OM] Om Voitlander
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 20:24:14 -0400
Maybe Sigma will get tired of people skipping past their digital body because
of the Sigma-only mount.

In my daydream, they invent an Adaptall-2-like non-mount receptacle.  Suddenly
every Canon FD has a digital back.  Every F mount
Nikkor, going all the way back, has a digital back.  Every manual focus Rokkor
has a digital back.  Oh, yeah, suddenly Tom's
collection of Zuiko super-teles pays off.

And the moon is always full.  And the Palestinians and Jews have a peaceful
border.  Irish Catholics and Irish Protestants celebrate
Christmas together everyday.  And......

Lama
PS,
How come I always have a migrane when I come home from the camera show?

From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Certainly the OM2000 fits the general description. Perhaps the Bessaflex
add some bells and whistles. In any case, I'm quite content with my OM
film cameras and don't see much use in a new film Bessaflex-OM. What I
want to know is where is the Bessaflex-OM Digital?