Re: [OM] Om Voitlander

Subject: Re: [OM] Om Voitlander
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 16:45:07 -0700
Certainly the OM2000 fits the general description. Perhaps the Bessaflex add some bells and whistles. In any case, I'm quite content with my OM film cameras and don't see much use in a new film Bessaflex-OM. What I want to know is where is the Bessaflex-OM Digital?

Moose

Wayne Harridge wrote:

Todays Amateur Photographer carries news of a new Voitlander Bessaflex SLR produced in M42 lens mount. Approx price £300, $450. body only. Now if we could only persuade them to produce a Voitlander in OM fitting......Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK.

Wouldn't that be the OM-2000 ?