Re: [OM] Hummingbird

Subject: Re: [OM] Hummingbird
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 21:29:55 -0400
Chuck and others,

Thanks for the encouraging feedback. My starting point for hummer photography
was:
http://www.rpphoto.com/howto/hummer/humguide1.htm

Ralph has done a better job explaining things than I'm likely to.
I think I now thoroughly understand pretty much all of those web pages,
and I learned more during my shoot. I'd be happy to answer specific questions.

Matt

--
Matt BenDaniel
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx