RE: [OM] PM-MTob for Bellows 3.5/30/38 M24

Subject: RE: [OM] PM-MTob for Bellows 3.5/30/38 M24
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:51:48 -0600
I bought an adapter from Edmund Scientific that has a thread to fit the
t-mount and has the RMS thread for the lenses. Unfortunately there is a
shoulder that prevents seating the 20mm lens and this will need to be
machined some. I think the cost of the adapter ring was about $40 with their
high shipping fee. Adding the cost of the t-mount makes this a "not cheap"
solution. /jim