RE: [OM] PM-MTob for Bellows 3.5/30/38 M24

Subject: RE: [OM] PM-MTob for Bellows 3.5/30/38 M24
From: baysm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:52:38 -0700 (PDT)
If the T-mount adapter is similar or identical to what I have, the
threaded portion is actually an insert that can be replaced with the
machined piece.

I haven't played around with it a lot, but the 20mm lens is small enough
that the ring flash(or T-28) can be mounted even further back by extending
the RMS mount forward and machining a tapered hole in the back to
eliminate any interference with the image. This should provide for even
better ilumination for really close subjects.