Re: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:52:47 +0800
Do you guys find the 24mm a little too wide or no? My buddy swears by the 35mm.. He says it's the perfect street perspective, you can get close with it or take a few steps back and get a slight scenery effect. I shoot my 50mm all the time.. It seems closer to the perspective I'm use to, but on a few trips out, I was looking for something a bit wider..

Albert