Re: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 22:27:22 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/2003 9:18:15 PM Central Standard Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> choice between the 24mm and 28mm, which lens would you take
> for traveling?

If only one, the 24mm as I like its perspective. The f2 version naturally (I
don't own one).  Guess it would be the f2.8 then wouldn't it.  When am I
leaving?  Maybe I could find one.  Tom, what does the supply look like?
Albert, why can I only take one? You are no dang fun.  Bill Barber