Re: [OM] Re: Does buying a medium format make sense anymore?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Does buying a medium format make sense anymore?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:12:07 -0700
Well, something like 800f photography is family snapshot or vacation photos. The percentage of people artistically working with photography is dismally small. The average guy will probably look at a stack of 4x6 prints from a 2-megapixel point and shoot and a 35mm SLR and say, "Why bother with film?" The numbers of people doing snapshots with digital cameras probably will cross over soon, if it hasn't already.