Re: [OM] Re: Re: meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Re: meters
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:49:32 +0800
I have over ten OM bodies, except a 4Ti all are very old and more than
5 years without CLA, I found they are very accurate (for slide and
shutter speed test). Only two or three OM1ns I bought from ebay has
slower shutter at high speed (1/500s and 1/1000s) and it was less than
1/2 stop, I never seen OM body give underexposure. OK, I have one 4Ti
that back from shutter adjustment has speed of 0.2 stop faster if it
count.

On the other hand, beware of the "center weight" metering in OM, they
are easily under in backlight situation. Any strong light source even
a spot at the edge of your view will cause severe under exposure.

C.H.Ling