Re: [OM] Re: 135/2.8 (was a digestreply)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 135/2.8 (was a digestreply)
From: "Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:47:50 +0800
Once you get used to the lightness of an all 49 mm filter size kit, you will
use less of the brighther lenses for "travel." when I choose to bring the
brighter lenses, I usually take less of them. with the 49 mm lenses, I can
fit 4 easily in my bag, when on the move, I can keep two in my pockets and
one on the camera ( 21, 28, 50, 85 or 100). Or, (24, 50, 100). so light and
sweet. For outdoor stopped down shooting, the quailty should not be much
less than the brighter lenses.

Titoy