Re: [OM] 'The Olympus Circle'

Subject: Re: [OM] 'The Olympus Circle'
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:13:30 +0200
Yup - that's it.  Thanks.  My net search didn't find it.
Seems rather targeted on collectors, but something to watch anyway
(preferably without subscribing!)  Guess I won't be phoning after all.
On the user side (rather than collector side) it will be difficult to
improve on the resources of this great list!
br
jez

omboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 14-05-2003 02:06:43 PM

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx