Re: [OM] 'The Olympus Circle'

Subject: Re: [OM] 'The Olympus Circle'
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 08:07:17 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 14 May 2003 Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> There was an article in a UK magazine (was it AP or PP?) recently on the
> Pen F and at the end was a reference to 'The Olympus Circle'.  Anyone ever
> heard of it?  I plan to call the (UK) phone number given this evening to
> find out more...

John Foster in the UK is working on putting together a quarterly magazine
which will cover all the Olympus collectible cameras.  First issue is
planned for September, but I haven't heard anything for a few months so I
don't know if they're still on track for that date.  I'll post more information
as I receive it.
                                -mark