Re: [OM] OM - EOS adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM - EOS adapter
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 01:11:16 -0400
For fun, I found a Canon digital message board and asked about using fast FD
primes on the EOS digital bodies.  The one guy who had
tried it with EOS film-bodies said that he used and discarded several FD
Lens-to-EOS body adapters.  He found them clumsy and slow.

The real news to me was that you can't even mount an FD lens on an EOS (EF
mount) body without an adapter.

No free lunch, it seems.  Or, more to the point, no leftovers.
Lama