Re: Re: [OM] OM-3 versus OM-1, results of the Belgian jury.

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] OM-3 versus OM-1, results of the Belgian jury.
From: mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:13:35 -0700 (PDT)
Way back in the 1990's, my wife and I travelled the world with OM gear
including a number of OM 1 Ns, a couple OM3's, OM4's and OM2S bodies. The
rugged little hockey puck OM3 (and OM1) bodies proved their worth time and time
again batteries failed, dust, dirt, humidity, downpours...

Of the two I preferred the OM3 becuase of the spot meter (nice in Africa to
meter the animal not the whole park) and the motorized rewind.

Mark