Re: [OM] Warbird Fly In!

Subject: Re: [OM] Warbird Fly In!
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:34:30 +0200
Mike,

If you have not tried you should use google.com and search for 'thorpe
abbotts' or 'thorpe abbots'; lots of interesting info....

Roger Key

Mike wrote:

My Dad flew B-17's out of England. From a place in Norfolk County next
to the village of Thorpe Abbotts. I have no idea where that is. Maybe
Chris knows it. It was one of those airfields they carved out of the
countryside in England. I believe many are long abandoned. He got to get
into one of the newly restored B17's  when it was in Bellingham recently.

mike