Re: [OM] Warbird Fly In!

Subject: Re: [OM] Warbird Fly In!
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:46:47 -0300
I have been to the museum and can recommend it without hesitation. I suggest
that you do not over burdon yourself with cameras and lenses. When I was there
[circa 1997] the place was well attended, crowded in places, with not a lot of
personal space to set up for photo ops. 35-105 zoom and 28/2.8 are your best
choices for indoor shots. Lighting can be tricky with lots of bright and
shadowed area. For inside shots I'd use 400 ISO, 100 ISO may require wide
apertures and shallow depth of field for indoor close ups and especially for
those planes hanging from the ceiling. Arrive early. Wish I was there!

jh