Re: [OM] Don't buy these! (was Hazy 65-200)

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't buy these! (was Hazy 65-200)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:32:22 -0700
I'm sure John H. posted a while ago the part number and said it was the same for the OM-1, 2, 10 and 20(G). Yes, the OM-10 prism fits the OM-1. The problem ;-) with buying OM-10 'parts' bodies is that about half only need new/proper batteries to work fine.

Moose

Piers Hemy wrote:

Don't ignore the OM-10 as a donor of pentaprisms to replace OM-1 which have
been afflicted by foam rot.  I understnd that they do fit, despite the
different part numbers.  And are much more readily available!