Re: [OM] Hazy 65-200

Subject: Re: [OM] Hazy 65-200
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 06:26:58 -0400
I think I am going to add it to my list of 'don't' buy OM items.  Right now,
that only includes the OM-10 (too risky for oily magnets) and OM-4 (too
risky for bad circuits).  Both are good bodies and have good samples, but
the risk is high.

Now it includes the 65-200.  Anyone else have anything on their list?

Tom