Re: [OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy

Subject: Re: [OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:53:37 +0100
Joel, My local camera shop came up trumps. After much phoning around found
one supplier who had one left...it was meant to be  :-) The shop has been
good to me over the years.
         Almost made up for their comment when I called in Tues...."we
thought of you  Saturday...Received a large Manfrotto tripod with head...Had
it on show for 4hrs and sold it for £60 / $90...but you wouldn't have wanted
it . It was very heavy...really suited for Med format.  Have almost stopped
jumping up and down..........Regards,           John Duggan, Wales, UK.

> >A while ago I wrote to the list regarding the best way to go digital.
Have