Re: [OM] Some NYC retailers

Subject: Re: [OM] Some NYC retailers
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:36:33 -0700
At 11:14 AM 4/19/2003 +1200, Brian Swale wrote:
Hi folks,

The nearest I've ever been to NY / Manhattan / Brooklyn is the international
airport in NJ (name escapes memory for the moment - no - here it is La
Guardia !) in 1990. So I have no first hand experience of Long Island (if that's
the name of the NY / Manhattan / Brooklyn general area).

Wars have started with less :-) - La Guardia is in Queens, one of the Boroughs in NYC. AFAIK, NY is the only city with boroughs. NJ is on the other side of NY. There is an international airport in NJ called Newark Int'l Airport.