Re: [OM] Olympus lost a E-digital system buyer :-(

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus lost a E-digital system buyer :-(
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:57:23 +0800
First answer to Iwert's question about aperture stop down, yes you have to
stop down the lens manually. The adapter can set to stop down mode (the
aperture will change immediately you set the apertuer) or manual mode - you
have to stop down the lens by using the lens DOF preview button during
shooting. But the changing of mode need to remove two screws so it is not a
convenient on the field work.

Hi Christoph,

For the adapter's information I think you have missed my post yesterday:

Below is the contact information for the OM-EOS adapter that posted by
Norman some time ago.

Kindai International, Hiroike Building, 1-21-13 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku,
Tokyo
Tel. (0081) 32080911 Fax (0081) 3200- 8560
Attention of Mr. Masuda
www.kindai-inc.co.jp
eMail: t.masuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

C.H.Ling