[OM] Olympus lost a E-digital system buyer :-(

Subject: [OM] Olympus lost a E-digital system buyer :-(
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:04:13 +0800
Hello everyone,

I just made my second (after the E-10) most expensive camera purchase two
hours ago, it is a Canon 10D! Putting on the mount Norman sold to me (thanks
Norman!) all my Zuikos are now digital ready. Unfortunately the budget I
planned for the Olympus E-digital system is now used up, have to wait one or
two years :-(

The hand on experience is the viewfinder a little small but still very good
for manual focusing. All functions seems ok except the AF of course. At Av
(aperture priority) mode the exposure looks accurate without compensation
needed. Wow, the ISO 1600 setting gives very low noise! I will be very busy
in testing the camera and all my Zuikos.

Please feel free to ask any question and request for any test but not AF
speed/accuracy please, I have no Canon lens :-)

C.H.Ling