[OM] Low US prices...

Subject: [OM] Low US prices...
From: Erik Olsson <erik11977@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:07:39 +0100
So, now i realize the list is very alive, my first minutes as member resulted
in a couple of messages..

I'm about to buy a Olympus C-4000 Zoom but the prices is very high in Sweden
where I live (about $630 at chepaest online store). In USA i've seen it as
cheap as $299 at http://www.pcvideoonline.com. But im afraid i have to pay
customs duty and Swedish VAT and some other additional fees if I order it from
USA :(

I have a friend visiting New Orleans next week, does anyone have a clue if its
possible to buy it cheap there? Or any other solution how i can get it without
beeing ruined?

/Erik