[OM] OM Lens Hoods...

Subject: [OM] OM Lens Hoods...
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:54:53 +0100
As a self confessed Zuikoholic...I find I am also developing? a feeling of
excitement everytime I find a dealers "rummage box". Latest buy , for £2.50,
a LARGE lenshood which I thought might just fit my Tamron 500mm mirror lens.
However it is too big..   :-(   Hood is new, Flock lined metal, parallel
sides, length 65mm overall with 95mm approx threads. Diameter 100mm. Has
anyone any idea what it might fit.
What I will probably do is fit a collar inside the hood to enable it to fit
snugly over the Tamron, possibly adding a plastic thumbscrew. Regards
John Duggan, Wales, UK.