Re: [OM] Low US prices...

Subject: Re: [OM] Low US prices...
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:29:53 -0400
You can buy a  C4000 at $299 but that price is so far below net that
(because you're in a different country) it may be very easy for a sleazy
dealer to play bait and switch with you.  Or you'll get switched to some
acme brand digital that's "just as good" or a repacked defective item that
another customer returned.  You are much better off buying in-person
ANYWHERE and, in turn, you'll see what you are getting.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000