Re: [OM] Ball Heads

Subject: Re: [OM] Ball Heads
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:04:09 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/2003 8:51:25 PM Central Standard Time, jnmcbr@xxxxxxx
writes:

> Those who were recently discussing
> those rascals may find it interesting.

I did and hope to be able to give an informed opinion about them when my Kirk
ballhead and new Gitzo tripod arrive in a few days.  While taking pictures of
a small red bug crawling around on a clump of pink flowers a few days ago, I
wished it was already in my hands as the bug was moving fairly fast and about
the time I would get in position and just about get focused, it would be time
to move again.  We will see how it works out.  Wish there had been more of a
report on functionality rather than just list the ball heads in the magazine.
 Bill Barber