Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 12:10:11 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, 13 April, 2003 11:52 AM

> But it is limited.  I can drive a car that only uses Propane, but I
wouldn't
> complain because most gas stations only have gasoline.  I know the
> limitations and I live with them.  A better analogy: I can ride a horse to
> work too, but won't complain because the gas stations don't carry oats.

but did you know that there are still some long outdated laws on the books
in the UK that if you ride up to the Savoy, Dorchester, Gleneages, or any
other five [or fewer] starred hotels after a hard day on the range that the
hotelier is required by law to provide to the stabling, feeding, and
watering or your horse. The Savoy might not have a gas pump out back, but
they sure might have a bag of oats on hand just in case Silver and Scout
came by.