Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 14:59:43 +0100
Depends how you define decent! I use Pine, a very decent e-mail program indeed, which does everything I need it to and is very usable, but as it's designed for use inside a unix/linux terminal, it can only do plain text. It's very convenient for me to use a text-only mail program in an xterm, and doesn't mean it's an antiquated or poorly updated system.

Roger

Tom Scales wrote:
Now Thomas, come on.  A decent email package, including OE, Eudora and
Outlook would have understood it just fine.  Even my stupid Webmail system
that I access the mail from work understood it.  It would take a pretty
antiquated or poorly updated system to not understand it.