Re: [OM] Ebay Jerks and Weasels

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay Jerks and Weasels
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 21:20:10 -0400
I suggest one forget about maintaining 1000ositive feedback.
It will only make you a target for other such scammers!

tOM

On Sunday, April 06, 2003 at 17:13
John Hermanson <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> SOBs, sounds like some are learning to work the system and screw people, as
> usual.  The first thing UPS would look at would be the outside box.  As long
> as that's okay, flash must have been shipped that way.  Sorry to hear of
> your problems. Maybe lens auctions should mention something like "some
> internal dust specs are normal, will not affect performance and is therefore
> not warranteed..."
> _________________________________
> John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
> Camtech, Olympus Sales & Service since 1977
> 21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
> 631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
> please call 1-800-221-3000
> _________________________________

---------
2003 Jun 28-30 in
Ottawa:http://www.CanadianCameraConference.ca
tOM Trottier,   ICQ:57647974    http://abacurial.com
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115 N45.412 W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980