RE: [OM] Ebay Jerks and Weasels

Subject: RE: [OM] Ebay Jerks and Weasels
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 07:42:46 -0800
No help now, but perhaps in your sales description you can further refine
you criteria for accepting or rejecting potential bids.  I don't even know
how 'discriminating' eyebuy lets you be, but I've read some pretty involved
sellers rules.

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you regarding your current predicament.
Might be easier in the long run to just send him the $100 and, provided
you've not already left feedback, consider something other than glowing.