RE: [OM] OT - to lie or to lay

Subject: RE: [OM] OT - to lie or to lay
From: "Bob Fenstermacher" <bobfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 18:20:13 -0800
Hear! Hear! or is it Here, Here?

I, too, was puzzled by this thread which did turn humorous...but James has a
good point, we're read internationally-let's enjoy the creativity and
information that comes from each member...it's a small world getting
smaller. IMHO, it's refreshing to find zuikoholism has spread to other
countries (other than Japan and the USA).

May it flourish and grow. We all benefit.

Bob F.