RE: [OM] Re: [OM; now *way* OT] So digital can do it all?

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: [OM; now *way* OT] So digital can do it all?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 02:38:50 -0700
Hmmmm, When was I using the IBM 360? I think about 1964. Slide rules in
about 1954. Hell, I still have two operational Osborne CPM machines. I not
only remember punch cards but also perforated paper tape. We had wonderful
old analog devices with huge patch panels and wires everywhere. Things have
come a long way. /jim