Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy

Subject: Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 00:32:05 -0500
As always, test the heck out of it immediately.  I bought an OM2000, used,
which had a brain-dead meter.  The display came on, and
allowed me to zero the display- at the same reading regardless of the amount of
light falling into the camera!

I always thought it was supposed to "respond" differently as the light changed.
 :)

No matter.  Back it went.  It's just one point.  One datum.  That doesn't imply
anything about OM2000 in general.  I bring it up
just to suggest that immediate and complete testing is always appropriate.
Lama