[OM] Should I consider not selling?

Subject: [OM] Should I consider not selling?
From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:48:06 -1000
I'm now getting a steady flow of Velvia slides back form Fuji now.
I took the recommendation from many of you to shoot it at 40ASA.
This has saved me a bunch of film because they look incredibly balanced in
contrast and astonishing shadow detail, without any difficulty seeing in
almost every slide!
Now back to a rare Olympus Zuiko 90mm f/2 Macro I have to sell?
After seeing what the Z 90 could do, I wondered if I follow in the footsteps
of many Zuikoholic's and would purchase another one right after that?
The madness of Zuikoholcism. (Lol)
I just got a complete package and I mean complete; Tamron 400 f/4 and I need
to sell something. (sure)
I may want reconsider after seeing what the Z 90 can produce.
I love the fine of the Z 90 focus and beautiful out of focus surrounding the
main subject, the glow on the edged of flower petal is perfect.
Facial detail of people is a challenge because of the diamond clarity of the
lens (what a problem to have)
The Velvia slide film is a triumph in realism, maybe to the point at time
because of my love for prints, is it so perfect if that's an answer.
My digital Oly Z-5050C has that digital beast; chromatic aberration on the
edge of hard contrast changes, of say a palm tree.
Of course I could correct it with PhotoShop Elements, but keep making 35mm
film and I'll keep shooting my OM's and Zuiko's
By the way the light here in Maui Hawaii is remarkable.
Dan