Re: [OM] About the new toys, Book II

Subject: Re: [OM] About the new toys, Book II
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:15:16 +0100
Per,

Thanks. I've been looking at the stuff, and it seems interresting.
Now, just to determine if (i) it is justified and (ii) it will suit
my working habits. I'll have to figure out somehow.

Interresting nonetheless - it seems to have good features and to be
potentially very usefull...

--thomas

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:06:35 +0100
Per Öhström <poo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to mention which products we are discussing, in
> case you've lost the precededing mails of the thread.  Schnozz has
> the StopClock Professional and the ZoneMaster II, while I probably
> will settle for the Analyser Pro.
> -poo
>
> Per Öhström wrote:
>
> > You'll find information about these products at
> > http://www.rhdesigns.co.uk/timers.html.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering