[OM] .......Tamron + SARS ........

Subject: [OM] .......Tamron + SARS ........
From: "TMLee" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:32:41 +0800
Hi All...
Anyone here owns the 28-105/2.8 Tamron zoom , with the adaptall , on an OM
body....?

Whats yr experience with this lens ? Hows its performance ?

On a more serious note, the SARS outbreak here is pretty serious. The Ministry
of Education has just announced last nite, that ALL schools (except tertiary
institutions) will be closed till 6th Apr 2003 to curb the spread of the
epidemic.....

2 fatalities from this ailment, one a 39 yr old pastor who visited one of the
victims..... died last nite.... its scary..... all masks sold out....

so far , up to 74 pple here in S'pore have been infected with this virus....

Hong Kong is equally bad if not worse.... CH Ling shld be able to tell more...

China yesterday just updated its records and suddenly revealed a large number
of pple infected. Taiwan is panicking and fed up with Beijing for not
disseminating info early on...... apparently they are 'hiding' something....

I really hope this will pass...... its quite scary.... in a tiny island like
ours - packed with 3.5million pple.....is it any wonder how easily and quickly
the virus spreads....

real tiny... we are only 642.1sq km in area only !!!!!!!

my church has no choice but to also close down teh Sunday School classes this
weekend....

Take care
TMLee
Singapore