Re: [OM] Finding the right Tamron lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Finding the right Tamron lens
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:53:55 -0800
> How do you type the minus sign into the word "Tamron"?

Clemente, Here's how I do it. A search of the Lenses catagory returns
9974 items. Searching the category for "Tamron" returns 318 hits. Using
this string: "tamron -pentax -nikon -canon -minolta -af" returns 106
hits. Much more manageable and mostly lenses that will fit Oly either
directly or with adaptal. This is very basic, you can get much more
complicated if you want.  I usually refine a search a bit more and then
save it to my bookmarks. Be carefull with the filters to not throw out
the baby so to speak.

mike