Re: [OM] How to hot shoe supports back on?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to hot shoe supports back on?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:49:24 -0800
According to legend the body came with a little plastic cap for the screw
socket... my two bodies that I bought new didn't have it, and I can't recall
ever having seen one. From the look of the socket, it appears that the
tail-end piece from a traditional BIC pen might fit if chopped a bit
creatively...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

Guess I better get looking for flash-shoe socket caps...