Re: [OM] 135mm/2.8+2xA

Subject: Re: [OM] 135mm/2.8+2xA
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:25:26 -0800 (PST)
The tripod mount that comes with the OM telescopic auto extension
tube works great with the 2XA.  It only needs a thin cardboard shim
to make a nice snug fit.  When used with the 200/4, support by the
2XA works out to be a nice balance point.
I can focus without much trouble while the camera/lens is resting ON
a bean bag, not in a bean bag sling.  The bean bag is mostly under
the camera body, not so much under the lens. I have used this
technique on many safaris.  BTW, a simple bean bag is easy to make.

Don

=====