[OM] DIY Tripod Strap

Subject: [OM] DIY Tripod Strap
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:02:05 EST
Daryl wrote:
>I use a rifle/shotgun sling for the strap and two dog collars, one wrapped
>just below the head and the other around the bottom of the legs.  The strap
>clips to the D-rings on the collars

Reminds me of the two guys up on Capitol Hill in Seattle... one usually wears
a dress.  And a dog collar around his neck.  His partner yanks on the chain
every so often, which results in a little "yelp!" from the walkee.  And then
there's the tall guy in the too short tutu... nevermind.  I go up there for
the best pizza in town, honest.  The daily parade is free.

See what you're missing out there in the cornfields?

Rich