Re: [OM] Re: New Tri-X emulsion (image from John Stewart concert)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: New Tri-X emulsion (image from John Stewart concert)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:44:12 +0000
That is very smooth Tristan. I might give up my unreasonable and self-imposed Kodak ban to try Tri-X on the strength of that lovely photo.

Call me a chauvinist, but I prefer to use what little British excellence there is in photography. However, for that sort of tonality...

... will the film find me a suitable subject and make the right exposure for me as well?
;-)

Chris