Re: [OM] Any Europeans want some Flash Stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Any Europeans want some Flash Stuff
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:28:03 -0500
John,

Federico, right?

I saw all his stuff.  All you're trying to do is get a payment in Euros, so
it shouldn't be impossible. Have you checked at your bank?  American Express
office? Western Union office?

Your last resort is a wire transfer -- I KNOW your bank can do this, but it
will probably cost about $25.

Unfortunately, you're at the high-end of pricing, so you may have a
challenge getting someone to take over the deal.  Can you just walk away?

Tom