Re: [OM] RE: [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: [OT]
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:12:09 -0800

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:44:44 -0800 someone wrote:

> And please do not tell me, or others, what to post to this list. If
> you have a problem, take it to the list administrator. Let him
> serve as OT policeman.

I actually already did. Please let's stick to discussing if
silver-nosed lenses are better than black-nosed, if MC really
degrades image quality or if the 50/3.5 is better or worse than the
50/2 on this list :)

Political issues are better discussed with elected representatives -
or on lists/newsgroups dedicated to this purpose.

<SNIP>

Best,

The List Guy :)

I agree, though reserve the right to punch censorship squarely on the nose wherever I find it.

By the way, I'm still up for your free day (Sunday, the 23rd of March, yes?) but need to know what the story is with re to other list members (where will we meet, when and like that). If no one else is up for it I'll gladly meet with you privately, or again extend you welcome at our home in Scotts Valley (close to Santa Cruz).

Tris