Re: [OM] [OT]Teacher salaries

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Teacher salaries
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:17:48 -0500
The standard substitute rate in my school district is $50.05 for a 7 1/2
day, or $6.67 an hour.  Working full-time as a substitute (196 day year)
would result in a salary of $9808, without any benefits available.

Starting salary for an instruction assistant -- in the classroom, is
$11,373.
Poverty level for a family of four is $18,400.

Tom