Re:[OM] Re: A conspiracy?-another correction

Subject: Re:[OM] Re: A conspiracy?-another correction
From: George Sears <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:45:30 -0500
YaHooo, By God here we go again.....;-)

GeoW

<george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>>You know, Jan, you could have disagreed
with me without this horseshit
>>comment:
>
>You know, George, you could have tried to
actually read and understand what I read,
and addressed individual points of
difference, instead of leading with a
knee-jerk comment like "You're wrong,
'cause this here website says other
stuff."

>But life is too short. After a short
hiatus while he was faking civility,
George is back in my kill file. Does
wonders for the blood pressure to ignore
abrasive types.

>>Jan:
>>"> You guys are all confusing "rate"
with "frequency.""

>>Me:
>>I don't want to confuse your steel trap
of a mind, but that's
>>because THEY ARE THE SAME THING.
>
>Gee, I guess you didn't actually read the
website you so authoritatively cite then,
did you? So what's wrong, George, you, or
the website you used to "prove" I'm wrong?
But don't bother blowing a head gasket
over that paradox, since I won't be seeing
your response.