RE: [OM] Re: A conspiracy?-another correction

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: A conspiracy?-another correction
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 06:39:17 -0800
>From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>You know, Jan, you could have disagreed with me without this horseshit
>comment:

You know, George, you could have tried to actually read and understand what I
read, and addressed individual points of difference, instead of leading with a
knee-jerk comment like "You're wrong, 'cause this here website says other
stuff."

But life is too short. After a short hiatus while he was faking civility,
George is back in my kill file. Does wonders for the blood pressure to ignore
abrasive types.

>Jan:
>"> You guys are all confusing "rate" with "frequency.""
>
>Me:
>I don't want to confuse your steel trap of a mind, but that's
>because THEY ARE THE SAME THING.

Gee, I guess you didn't actually read the website you so authoritatively cite
then, did you? So what's wrong, George, you, or the website you used to "prove"
I'm wrong? But don't bother blowing a head gasket over that paradox, since I
won't be seeing your response.

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>