[OM] For sale: Two 28mm f/2.8 Tokina RMC - multi-coated, inexpensive

Subject: [OM] For sale: Two 28mm f/2.8 Tokina RMC - multi-coated, inexpensive
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:59:39 -0500
I picked these up on the bay with some other parts lenses. These were in nice cosmetic condition (just slight brassing on the diaphragm ring) but had sticky diaphragms. I probably introduced a little dust in the process but I opened them up and disassembled and cleaned the diaphgrams and they are now operating correctly.

Price USD 15 postpaid in the lower 48. Negotiable elsewhere. If you don't have a moderate wide angle prime here's your chance to get your feet wet for cheap. 30 day guarantee if you pay return postage.

No front or rear caps available. Front needs 52mm. I will email photo on request. There is probably some story behind these lenses. I first thought they were "new" old stock since the serial numbers of the two lenses differ only by the least significant digit. Then I noticed the slight brassing which said they can't be new. Perhaps they were long used in-store demos. If you'd like a 28mm f/2.8 you can't go wrong at this price.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA